International Caricatures Contest Festival "Humoreix" Lleida
1. Any artist, amateur or professional, can participate in this competition,
as it is a competition which is open internationally.
2. The competition theme is: ''Caricatures of Kings, Queens and
Princes and Princesses of the European Monarchies''. (The characters must
be easily recognizable).
3. Only one original piece of work will be accepted from each
participant. The piece must be original, not have won any prizes in previous
competitions or have been published anywhere else. Any pieces which are
considered, according to the criteria of the judges, to be similar in any
way to other well known artwork will be disqualified immediately.
4. Artwork can be executed using any pictorial technique within
a maximum scale of A3 (420 x 297mm) or a scale which is proportional to
this. Digitally formatted work will also be accepted. In this case the
work must have a resolution of 300ppi and be presented in JPG or JPGE format.
5. If any text is present in the work it must be translated into
Spanish or Catalan.
6. Artwork must be presented within a sealed envelope together
with the details of the participant (name, surname, address, nationality,
telephone number, email address, etc). Work can also be sent by email to
the following address: humoreix @ gmail.com , with the participant’s details
in another document attached to the same email. It is advisable for artwork
that is not digital to be colour photocopied and hand signed. All original
artwork will be returned to the artist once the competition has finished.
7. The final admissions date for artwork is 28 May 2012.
Forrás és további információ: Humoreix.com